Sunday, June 21, 2015

Day: 43 Canandaigua, NY to Syracuse, NY

Good things about today: (in order of best first)
1. Tailwind
2. It started pouring rain about 10 minutes AFTER we got to the hotel
3. Only 68.6 miles today
4. We hit 3,000 miles...
5. Donuts at the SAG

Not so good things:
1.  Woke up in the night with nausea, headache and proceeded to RUN to the bathroom
multiple times....suspect food poisoning...wasn't sure I could ride this morning but decided to give it a go and felt better by mid-morning
2.  Got chased by a big black dog (Rottweiler?) up a hill...I think he got tired before I did but boy was I scared! I didn't know I could accelerate that fast UP a hill...
3.  After I got to the hotel I actually fell asleep on the bed holding a cup of coffee...now that is tired.
(and what a mess)
4. We had the mother of all rough RR crossings..had to carry our bikes through

(see picture)

Counting down now to Boston. 5 days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment